What home colors will be in fashion in 2022?
The time has come to take a look at the new trends. The coming year is upon us and for all those who are decorating or renovating their home it is interesting to take inspiration from the most popular colors. The watchword is intense, decisive colors. Neutral tones and minimal styleare inevitable.
IT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: The organization of spaces in modern homes
TREND COLORS FOR THE NEXT YEAR
- Olive green, the real news of the year. It goes perfectly with a house furnished with natural materials, in which you want to recreate a modern, warm and relaxing atmosphere. You don’t have to use it on the walls, it is also perfect for furniture or decorative elements.
- Magenta. A color for lovers of strong colors. To be used for details, items of linen or small furnishings to create many corners of color in the home.The ideal is to combine this color with all shades of white and cold gray.
- Blue and Gold. For those looking to recreate a classic and elegant décor, blue is a color that never goes out of style. This year in combination with gold, they are ideal for embellishing and making elegant bedrooms, living rooms or environments where relaxation and serenity are sought.
- Scarlet Red. In the new year, scarlet red is used to liven up rooms, especially in the kitchen. Downplayed by the white walls or wooden furniture. Also used for furnishing accessories, creating an elegant contrast in cold environments.
- Ochre yellow. A versatile and very elegant color. It combines well with other seasonal trends, such as olive green and gray. The recommended furniture is with natural materials: wood or wicker.
- Purple, and all its shades. This color is able to make the house very original. In the darker shade, it is suitable for walls, furniture and tiles, but also for upholstery and fabrics. In pastel shades, lavender, wisteria and lilac it is perfect in the bedroom or in bathroom linen items.
- Gray, for an industrial style. Lofts and open spaces are made welcoming by the combination of colored elements in contrast with the grays. The concrete gray is used both on the walls and in the furniture and fabrics.
- White and Wood. The minimalist mix of white, beige and wood is also a must for this new year. A decor declined in neutral tones is to be preferred especially in small rooms, where fabrics and materials are chosen in order to give brightness to the darkest spaces.